YOU can make a difference in the life of an abused or neglected child!
Use PayPal to make a secure, tax-deductible donation that will fund our work advocating for abused and neglected children. The median cost to provide a CASA volunteer to one child is $1,070 per year. That’s just $89 per month.
$50, $100, $250, $500, $1,070 or any amount you choose gives a child a voice in court.
To make a monetary donation, please utilize PayPal or by mail to:
Child Advocacy Services SEGA, Inc.
515 Denmark Street, Suite 1000
Statesboro, GA 30458.
For other types of donations, contact us at 912-764-4849.
Make your contribution go even farther; find out if your employer has an Employer Match program.
A child with a CASA is:
- More likely to be adopted
- Half as likely to reenter foster care
- Substantially less likely to spend time in long-term foster care
- More likely to have a plan for permanency, especially children of color
- More likely to pass all school courses
- Less likely to have poor conduct in school
- Less likely to be expelled